We reserved a sedan for $85 each way to/from FLL for 2 people & 2 pieces of luggage.
Attached is a screen shot of the e-mail I received from Daniel at Millenium Limo showing the original quote that I called and accepted but it is not what we got.
They sent a party bus (for 10 people) and charged us $123.00 plus taxes.
We had to sign a 2 page 'contract' when the vehicle arrived that we did not have time to read, nor did we ever get a copy of this contract.
We were on the way to the airport so there was no time to cancel them and call a taxi.
They charged our credit card for the full amount for both trips for $247.00
Called to cancel the return (well within their so-called 24 hour time frame) and they refused to give us any refund for the return trip.
This company is ripping people off!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lied about pricing
- Did not provide proper contract
- Overcharged for service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Sedan Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Kuala Lumpur Europcar cars are old, dirty and not road worthy. Fell for their glossy website and booked a car. On pick up I was offered a 7 y.o. rusted..."
- "This apartment complex has been nothing but issues. I do not receive any notifications about important notices like everyone else I know does. The outside of the building is always..."
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty. The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to..."
- "On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos" I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me..."
- "WENT TO CHANEL TO BUY MAKE-UP WAS TOLD MY COMPLEXION IS TOO DARK AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE I TOLD THEN THAT IS DISCRIMINATION AND MY LAWYER WILL BE..."